This is the most modern treatment of partial or complete loss of teeth. The implant represents a screw made of special biocompatible material with titanium or zirconium where the same it is inserted in the bone.
In which cases an implant can be used?
- when because of different reasons you lose one or more teeth;
- when you do not want your healthy teeth to be filed because of non-removable prosthetics with bridge constructions;
- when the prosthesis cannot be well attached;
- when the patient does not want partial or total prostheses;
- The putting of the implant is made during a single visit, as the patient first shall be anesthetized, i.e. he feels nothing during the intervention.
The implant systems which we use in our clinic are Neobiotech and Straumann.